For All Positions
For any employment position at Victory, a candidate must:
Personal Conduct Policy for Leaders
Watch this video before beginning the application. The password is leadership.
Daytime, evenings, weekdays, or weekends, as needed. Hours based on personal preference. Ages 14 and up. Great part-time job with flexible hours. Rate has been increased. Pick up an application packet at Information & Events center A (next to the bookstore) or download application packet and I-9 form below.
Please note: both the application packet and the I-9 form are required.
Return completed application pack to Information & Events center A (next to the bookstore)
Limited service position. To coordinate; to act as liaison; and to execute all aspects and details involved in carrying out an on-site VFC wedding in excellence
Title of Position: Wedding Coordinator
Purpose of position: To coordinate; to act as liaison; and to execute all aspects and details involved in carrying out an on-site VFC wedding in excellence
Primary Duties Include:
- Begin wedding process; initial contact; and complete necessary forms, including details of the wedding, with each couple at least two months before the wedding date
- Meet with couple and the officiating Pastor at least one month prior to the ceremony to go over details
- All communication goes through the wedding coordinator who acts as liaison between the couple and all personnel associated with the wedding
- Prepare and process all related wedding programs, wedding agendas, processionals and recessionals, etc.
- Ensure all necessary forms and payments are completed and returned
- Coordinate music, slideshows, DVDs, videos, etc., with the person assigned for sound
- Coordinate and communicate details to officiating pastor, housekeeping, maintenance, sound, security, etc.
- Communicate the VFC wedding protocol, rules, etc., to the couple
- Ensure necessary supplies, etc., are available for the wedding party
- Direct the rehearsal
- Set up communion, unity candles, skirting, etc.
- Oversee decorations, flowers, aisle runners, etc., for the ceremony
- Greet and oversee the wedding party and parents
- Direct the wedding
- Oversee all concerning the rehearsal day and wedding day including after the ceremony details
- Have Pastor sign the wedding license and ensure admin receives it
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work with diverse personalities in a dynamic environment, knowledge of proper wedding etiquette, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi task.
Other Personal Responsibilities:
- Be a good steward with the resources God has provided to Victory (Matthew 25:21)
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of Victory Family Church.
- Serve at management level, which demonstrates a high degree of loyalty to the senior pastor and ministry staff.
- Adhere to church approved guidelines as set forth in Victory's by-laws and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and meditation.
- Born again, spirit-filled, willing to work through others and build a strong volunteer base, willing to embrace the doctrine, vision, and ministry of Victory Family Church.
After watching the video, complete the application.