For All Positions
For any employment position at Victory, a candidate must:
Personal Conduct Policy for Leaders
Watch this video before beginning the application. The password is leadership.
Housekeeping (Limited Support Staff)+
Title of Position: Housekeeping (Limited Support Staff)
Purpose of position: Limited service position. To maintain a clean and neat appearance of the building before, during and after service time; to monitor building temperatures; to do table set ups as needed.
Primary Duties Include:
- Do a “walk through” of the building at the beginning of your shift to check if any area will need attention.
- Check the HVAC temperatures of all areas in the building. (Will receive training).
- Check LSS white board for any instructions to follow for that day.
- Spot clean window glass at entrances and glass stairways.
- Check bathrooms for cleanliness, paper products fully supplied, check trash.
- Assess any need for spot vacuuming or mopping before, during, or after service.
- Be able to do requested table setups.
- Sunday shift has a regular room setup which consists of transporting classroom tables on a cart to Thrive Sanctuary; set tables up in rows; transport a white board and class supplies tote to the area.
- During service, do a sweep of the bathrooms, wiping sinks & mirrors; re-supply all paper products; check floors for cleanup needs; check stalls; check trash.
- Be available for any radio calls to handle requests made.
- Take out trash at end of shift to dumpster corral.
- Communicate any issues to Supervisor.
- Be dependable; able to multi-task; work with a spirit of excellence.
- Be able to work extra service times during the year such as Christmas Eve services; Eggstravaganza; Impartation services, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detail oriented, work well with others, able to take direction, able to multi task.
Other Personal Responsibilities:
- Be a good steward with the resources God has provided to Victory (Matthew 25:21)
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of Victory Family Church.
- Serve at management level, which demonstrates a high degree of loyalty to the senior pastor and ministry staff.
- Adhere to church approved guidelines as set forth in Victory's by-laws and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and meditation.
- Born again, spirit-filled, willing to work through others and build a strong volunteer base, willing to embrace the doctrine, vision, and ministry of Victory Family Church.
After watching the video, complete the application.