For All Positions
For any employment position at Victory, a candidate must:
Personal Conduct Policy for Leaders
Watch this video before beginning the application. The password is leadership.
Daytime, evenings, weekdays, or weekends, as needed. Hours based on personal preference. Ages 14 and up. Great part-time job with flexible hours. Rate has been increased. Pick up an application packet at Information & Events center A (next to the bookstore) or download application packet and I-9 form below.
Please note: both the application packet and the I-9 form are required.
Return completed application pack to Information & Events center A (next to the bookstore)
Housekeeping (Limited Support Staff)+
Title of Position: Housekeeping (Limited Support Staff)
Purpose of position: Limited service position. To maintain a clean and neat appearance of the building before, during and after service time; to monitor building temperatures; to do table set ups as needed.
Primary Duties Include:
- Do a “walk through” of the building at the beginning of your shift to check if any area will need attention.
- Check the HVAC temperatures of all areas in the building. (Will receive training).
- Check LSS white board for any instructions to follow for that day.
- Spot clean window glass at entrances and glass stairways.
- Check bathrooms for cleanliness, paper products fully supplied, check trash.
- Assess any need for spot vacuuming or mopping before, during, or after service.
- Be able to do requested table setups.
- Sunday shift has a regular room setup which consists of transporting classroom tables on a cart to Thrive Sanctuary; set tables up in rows; transport a white board and class supplies tote to the area.
- During service, do a sweep of the bathrooms, wiping sinks & mirrors; re-supply all paper products; check floors for cleanup needs; check stalls; check trash.
- Be available for any radio calls to handle requests made.
- Take out trash at end of shift to dumpster corral.
- Communicate any issues to Supervisor.
- Be dependable; able to multi-task; work with a spirit of excellence.
- Be able to work extra service times during the year such as Christmas Eve services; Eggstravaganza; Impartation services, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detail oriented, work well with others, able to take direction, able to multi task.
Other Personal Responsibilities:
- Be a good steward with the resources God has provided to Victory (Matthew 25:21)
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of Victory Family Church.
- Serve at management level, which demonstrates a high degree of loyalty to the senior pastor and ministry staff.
- Adhere to church approved guidelines as set forth in Victory's by-laws and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and meditation.
- Born again, spirit-filled, willing to work through others and build a strong volunteer base, willing to embrace the doctrine, vision, and ministry of Victory Family Church.
After watching the video, complete the application.